EL CALDERO DE LAS BRUJAS.
-
El Adem, 13-14 de Abril 1941.
La persecución de la 9th División Australiana por el AfricaKorps fue
detenida abruptamente el 11 de Abril.En ese día,las t...
Chinese Castle
-
Castle from Giant of Hong Kong, with a Walmart aquarium toy building inside.
Figures from an old Samurai Swords game by Milton Bradley.
The giant Jamaican ...
Novedades en juegos de 2Tomatoes
-
*Fearsome Floors*
Fearsome Floors es un juego de mesa trepidante de movimiento, riesgo y
supervivencia en el que los jugadores deberán escapar de una pel...
Work in Progress
-
I was fortunate to acquire a large number of Warlord Caesarean Romans
recently and have now begun to bring them in lone with my standard format.
Painted ...
Progress against plan 2026 - Q3 review
-
Well the second half of the year didn't start well and I have had various
problems interupting the flow of painted figures. So my progress was only
732 ite...
Five Parsecs From Home: Planetfall - Scouts
-
So I have been completely distracted by Five Parsecs From Home: Planetfall
and been thinking about starting a solo campaign I might play from time to
tim...
15mm Napoleonic French, and an announcement
-
Hi guys
Some AB 15mm NapoleonicFrench, Russian and Austrians completed on
commission.
######## Announcement #########
To my customers, after much deli...
Planning the armies of the 1813 campaign
-
*Typical corps*
I explained last week how I found myself with a large collection of painted
figures, from which I now wanted to create all of the ...
Infanteria dels EUA
-
USA infantry Alymer i marca desconeguda, 33mm La compleció d'aquest conjunt
de la casa Alymer ha estat força accidentada. Per començar, de la meva
infantes...
Age of Invasion Campaign-Franks vs Britons (S3)
-
Monday last, I got together at the David at my place for the third season
game in the Age of Invasions campaign. I decided to do a raid on the
Britons ...
Zouave colonel conversion
-
My 50-man 116 PA zouave regiment is just one man short of completion...and
he's on the way. In the meantime, as with all of my regiments, I wanted a
mou...
Dead Walk Again - 1/72 Zombie Wargame Full Report
-
It's been a while since the last blog update, different things have managed
to keep me occupied over that period of time, but it's possible I can post
a ...
General Pettygree Goes to Emmaus
-
*General Pettygree Goes to Emmaus*
"Padre O'Hara, I am sincerely grateful for the beautiful and hopeful Easter
Service over which you presided today. W...
WW2 ‘German’ Don Cossacks
-
I've had these in stock for a while now and as I may have work for them in
a forthcoming game it was clearly time to paint them!
They're certainly a co...
Tallarn
-
Tallarn troops for the Imperium!! these are 3d scans of the original metal
miniatures I got from a friendly guy on facebook. scaled down to 20mm scale.
Evasión en Atenea
-
En Evasión en Atenea un grupo de soldados idean escaparse de una prisión
nazi en grecia, añadiendo que quieren hacerlo, robando un tesoro antiguo
griego ...
326 BC The Battle of Hydaspes
-
Just posting a few images from the game we played yesterday afternoon, The
Battle of Hydaspes, where Alexanders veteran army fought the Indian King
Porus...
TANKS The Modern Age Battle At The Crashsite
-
After the last battles were lost by the NATO, their morale got low and some
US troops deserted and tried to reach France, but the French army will not
to...
Old School Transport
-
This one has been around a while, no major mods by me, bar adding the
reigns. Had a disaster with the picture session, but you'll get the idea!
Neil, all...
Two for the price of one–Part two
-
And since we’re on the topic of plastic kits, here’s the last build of
2017. This little fighter is another favorite of mine, mostly because of
the way i...
WIP: German Calvary
-
While things have been quiet on the posting front, things have actually
been limping along in the background.
Most of my efforts have been going on label...
20 bahaya radiasi HP kamu harus tau
-
Bahaya radiasi Hp bagi kesehatan tubuh merupakan dampak buruk dari
penggunaan ponsel yang tidak benar dan tidak mengenal batas waktu.
Hp memiliki gelomban...
Reglas básicas de la Serie Fleet (vídeo)
-
Últimamente me ha dado un hype con la serie "fleet" de victory games, una
serie de juegos de los 80 que representaban batallas navales contemporáneas
a una...
Emhar Set 7206 Saxon Warriors
-
Hi chaps!
Just a quick update in my blog.
Some figures, from Emhar's excellent set (Saxon Warriors), I recently
painted.
The colour variation is not ver...
Nazionali Riccione
-
eccomi in azione sui 5000mecco dall'alto la foto dei 4 piu' piccoli del
gruppo :da sinistra Riccardo,andrea,marco e manalecco la foto con tutti gli
atlet...
Second World War comparisons on "World War 20mm"
-
Piers Brand has recently posted a side by side shot of several figures
painted in his inimitable style. They represent a number of different 20mm
metal ma...
The PzKpfw III: Lord of the Blitzkrieg
-
Technically the PzKpfw III was, despite minor faults, a well-balanced basic
design which left provision for up-gunning and up-armouring, but by 1942 it
was...
As Máquinas da II Guerra Mundial
-
*Sinopse*
Os avanços na aviação militar resultam em aeronaves completamente
computadorizadas.Tudo que você sempre quis saber sobre as aeronaves
militare...
Leather Holsters
-
Over the summer I started playing around with making holsters and such from
raw leather. These were the first ones I made (after the holster that goes
with...
Marlborough
-
I brought Winston Churchill's biography of his most famous ancestor with me
to France in an effort to finally get through it.
I've managed to get most of t...
Pengalaman ketika ingin mencium Hajar aswad
-
*Trik untuk mencium Hajar Aswad adalah untuk bergabung dengan antrian
10-15 menit sebelum azan untuk Asar. *
mengapa saya tidak membaca tips ini sebelumn...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario